Saturday, October 9, 2010

Random things that make my day.

One of the best feelings is when I am having a bad day, or am feeling down for whatever reason, then there is something random to either cheer me up or to make me laugh. I'm not talking about events or people, but random objects and stuff. The other day I went for a walk, just to get out of the house when I was really annoyed at a family member. I went walking through a ditch in our neighborhood (Always walk there) and something caught my eye. Instead of the usual lame graffiti, someone had wrote in wet cement to let it dry. What did it say?



Photobucket
May the force be with you!


Seriously? Of all the things an average hoodlum would write, they chose that? Yep! There are plenty of other weird writings in the ditch, like "ZZTOP" "Why am I here?" and "Ryan is a..." I like it even more when bigger companies start playing the random game too. Example: One hungry Tuesday, I went to Chili's to get my precious Chicken Crispers, but upon parking, I noticed something that made me double-take...

Glad we didn't park there!
Glad we didn't park there!

1 comment: