Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Here's an update!

Behold! I have returned! It has been awhile since I have logged into blogger. After Google changed things up with my account, I switched to a newer blog site that didn't suit my needs. However, I am looking at changing all my profiles over to google and want to get a fresh start on blogger. I will be abandoning Yahoo Mail for Gmail (yahoo sucks anyways), Facebook for Google Chrome, and why not hit up blogger again while I'm at it?

Well, to kick things off, let's catch up from a year ago when I last posted here. I no longer work at Toys R' Us, (Hated it!) but got a job at Best Buy! I worked PCHO (computers) for most of the time, and about 3 months ago I moved to Geek Squad in Best Buy. Talk about a job! Over time, you will find numerous stories with Geek Squad on this blog. (I had a lady ask me, "Where the white ink is?" just the other day...) Definitely an interesting job, a lot of work, but can be a lot of fun.

Musically, the roller coaster is heading back up. After leaving the Remnant Band for a few months, leadership has changed and I will be rejoining the band... On electric! So much to post here, but I will touch on that in tomorrows blog. (which is technically today, but it's 4am)

As said, there is a ton to touch on, but I will break it down over the course of the next few blogs. I must sleep now since I have work in 5 hours, but I promise a few good stories from my day once I get home.

Goodbye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment