Sunday, September 19, 2010

Raaaaiiiiiin Down!

(title is a definite song reference)

Yep, I am going to blog about the rain. It's amazing, and is especially rare that we have this much rain in Texas, after what felt like months without it. The temperature is 72 outside, so much better than 100+! First time since winter it's been this cool out. Me and my friend, whom I will refer to as The General, spent the day out in it. It's as if people are afraid of rain! The streets are empty, and we had the pool/hot tub to ourselves. We checked out the ditch too, and there is a good flow going. (See blow) I hope this rain continues, I LOVE IT! I may go check out the cliffs too soon, I already know the pond will be filled, but I gotta make sure it's still accessible. Cliff-jumping may be in my near future, it's been too long.

Semi-Relevant Fact: We had to stop cliff-jumping in the past due to a vehicle someone submerged by accident and ditched. Yes, we found out the hard way, and no, it wasn't me! Luckily, it was removed after awhile, and the hole was empty and ready for rain last I saw.



Ditch tubing anyone? Too bad I don't have a skim-board, that would be FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment