Saturday, September 18, 2010

Diet plan:

So you can obviously tell by the title that the BBQ today was overly-satisfying. I didn't completely bloat myself, since I need to still go for my run tonight, making it day #3! I'm going to start a streak, similar to my guitar-playing streak, which is currently at day #219. Each night, I'm going to run/jog/walk from my house to a apartment complex pool, where I will get a bottled water for the jog back. It's not too intensive, but it is a long run. The walk there and back took a little over an hour with the route, so I'm going to see how long it will be with running. Also, when I'm not running, I have weights and dumbbells I will work with to every hour or so. If I can start these habits, I will start feeling much better and get more motivated for weight loss. 

Also, I'm going to try to cut soda for a month. (thats right, an ENTIRE month) Being at my dads house, this will be very hard to do, as there is ALWAYS soda in the house. But I'm still going to try to break this habit. Even if I don't lose weight, I will no doubt be healthier and maybe obtain a regular sleep schedule as an added bonus. It's the first week thats hard, but if I can do it, I can last. Time to get the iPod and go for a run.

Fact: Live oak has a curfew at 12am, only more reason to run faster. Amirite?

No comments:

Post a Comment